Monday, June 01, 2009

Resources that rock

I'm always so excited when I find a page, blog or just an individual who is a great resource. You know, the person/blog who always has good news for somebody.

I've posted about this site before - and it doesn't really have anything to do specifically with black books - but with writers in general. Every Monday Erika posts job listings at Practicing Writing. And in this economy, she always finds something to list. The jobs she listed today rock. One made me want to apply - and I am in no position to move - plus, 30 seconds later remembered I have a very swell job already.

So there's a blessing for somebody in it - is it you?
Practicing Writing - worth the bookmark.

What sites do you know of that routinely provide something that rocks?

No comments: