Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010

As always, we end up spending the last days of the year in reflection and planning. Or at least we should.

I haven't been doing any focused work on what I want to accomplish in 2011, it's been more daydreaming for me. This weekend I will carve out time to actual name the goals and begin building plans.

Tayari Jones has prompted me to remember what I did right in 2010 - and hold on to that. So that will be another layer of my reflection.

I looked back at my blog posts from 2010 and these were the top 3:

No Makeup Week
What's that ripping sound?
Thoughts on publishing for Black audiences

Thank you for reading along with me this year.

I'm excited about my reading life in 2011 and especially #blacklitchat. We'll kick off the year Jan. 23 at 9 p.m. ET by discussing Jabari Asim's short stories in A Taste of Honey. Jabari has agreed to join us for the discussion.

Have a wonderful, safe New Year's Eve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for a great year full of wonderful blog posts. :)