Monday, May 04, 2009

Notes late at night

It's been a long time ... I shouldn't have left you (or something like that, I have terrible recall for hip hop line and movie plots).

Anyway, I've been reading about Colson Whitehead's new novel, Sag Harbor. But it wasn't until I read this review in Time that I felt (feel)compelled to read it. Even though I have never owned a beach home, I really did say dag and listen to Tears for Fears.


Alice Walker at Emory
The exhibit from Alice Walker's papers is now open at Emory University in Atlanta. I'm a proud Emory grad and a lover of Alice Walker's work. I hope to make it to ATL by the end of September to see the exhibit.

1 comment:

Jon Foulds said...

Hello!

I work at Emory and love reading your blog! I thought you might be interested in taking a look at a website for Alice Walker Emory has just created that has some great content you can check out, feature on the blog, or share with readers! Here is the website:

www.emory.edu/home/academics/libraries/alice-walker.html

Hope you will make it to the exhibit! Take care and keep up the great work. :-)

Jonathan F.
jfoulds@emory.edu